The Learning Journey: Match It! – Counting – 30 Piece Self-Correcting Number & Learn to Count Puzzle – Preschool Learning Toys – Award Winning Toys
- 30 PUZZLE PAIRS: This bright collection of two-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to jigsaw puzzles. Designed to introduce counting and encourage early math skills, the colorful illustrations help your child learn to count in a relaxed and fun way.
- IDEAL PREPARATION FOR SCHOOL: The puzzles are a perfect introduction to the early math skills they will encounter at school. They also strengthen the child’s developing concentration skills and build focus, which will help them with the transition into education.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- DEVELOP EARLY MATH SKILLS: The fun puzzle pairs make it easy and fun to develop mathematical abilities and practice counting skills. This is a fun way to introduce the idea of counting.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE and SELF-ESTEEM: The combination of pictures and numbers makes the puzzles an ideal way to encourage and boost confidence in young children. The self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making it ideal for both independent play and playing together.